BLS for Healthcare Providers – Classroom
Immediate Care Training deliver the BLS for Healthcare Providers - Classroom Course it is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognise several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
Certification by IHF/AHA (Irish Heart Foundation and American Heart Association)
Cost €85, discount available for bookings over 10
Download the booking form here.