BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Course
Immediate Care Training deliver the American Heart Association’s BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Course, Web-based and accessible 24 hours a day, provides a flexible alternative to classroom training. Through case-based scenarios, interactive activities and videos, this course teaches the concepts of both single-rescuer and team basic life support. The students will then present themselves to a pre-designated day and participate in a workshop, followed by skills evaluation.
- 1-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- 2-rescuer CPR and AED for adults, children and infants
- Bag-mask techniques for adults, children and infants
- Critical concepts in high-quality CPR
- Differences among adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Relief of choking for adults, children and infants
- Rescue breathing for adults, children and infants
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
Certification by IHF/AHA (Irish Heart Foundation and American Heart Association)
Download the booking form here.