Cardiac First Response Community Level Training
This course will provide learners with the knowledge, skill and ability to deal with several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner and recognise the signs of stoke and heart attacks.
- Administration of aspirin
- Stroke assessment (FAST Assessment)
- Recovery position
- Critical incident stress awareness
- Cardiac First Responder Report (CFRR) and legal indemnity issues
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Child CPR, AED use and choking
- Infant CPR and choking
Dual Certification by IHF (Irish Heart Foundation) & PHECC (Pre Hospital Emergency Care Council)
Download the booking form here.